1. The best SEO training available, period. I built the course I wish I'd had when I started doing SEO, and I've worked hard to explain things in a way that anyone can understand. If you disagree, you get your money back, no questions asked.
2. Access to a variety of templates and processes to help you in your SEO journey, as well as extensive links to tools, articles, and additional resources to help you learn SEO from end-to-end. I'll be adding more from time-to-time.
3. Direct access to me, no filters or intermediaries. If you have questions as you go through the course, just send me an email and I'll do my best to answer!
So who am I, and why should you learn from me?
Sam is the owner of VUDU Marketing, and has been doing SEO and online marketing for 18 years. He's done SEO work for companies such as HTC, Microsoft, Nokia, Goodreads, Scholastic, and Shane Co, as well as for numerous influencers such as Neil Patel, Pat Flynn, Chris Ducker, Steve Kamb, and Matt Kepnes.
Sam's work has been featured on Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Moz, Search Engine Journal, Smart Passive Income, and Quick Sprout. He also writes for Inc. and Entrepreneur in his free time.
SEO may seem complex, but it really doesn't have to be. Every concept in the world of SEO can be boiled down into simple, easy to digest principles. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to form a solid SEO foundation.
You're not an SEO expert (yet)...hell, maybe you don't even want to be. Maybe you're a CEO, a small business owner, or a marketing manager. Maybe you don't need to do SEO day-to-day, but if you don't understand it you can't effectively manage your company, your team, or your agency.
On the flip side, maybe you've heard that SEO is a fast growing industry, with awesome salaries, and you want to add that skill to your toolbox. There are tons of places online to learn about SEO, but you just can't seem to find a clean, well structured way to learn it.
Random articles here and there just aren't cutting it.
Enter SEO Simplified.
SEO Simplified is the most comprehensive yet easy to understand SEO course out there. It consists of 13 modules, 92 individual lectures, and over 8 hours of training videos that cover the field of SEO from end-to-end, as follows:
By the end of this course you will have gained a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of SEO, allowing you to effectively manage an SEO team, prioritize SEO for your business, and even practice SEO if you so choose.
"Sam is a large thinker, always considering the evolving landscape of SEO and Social media. The guidance and strategy Sam provided was extremely valuable to our company."
- Tracey Kelly, CEO, Door to Door Storage
Over the last 18 years I've done SEO work for over 300 companies, on sites ranging from 1 page to 2.5 BILLION pages. I've added over $100,000,000 in measurable revenue to these companies directly from the SEO work I've done.
And I'm highly selective about which companies I work with.
Now, for a fraction of what I'd charge for a consulting engagement, you get access to 18 years of accumulated SEO knowledge and wisdom, distilled down to core principles that you can easily consume and understand.
You can use these principles to radically boost traffic and revenue to your website, or to help land a high-paying job in the SEO space.
It's worth it :)
But here's the kicker...time is running out. I open this course only once every 3 months, for just 2 weeks at a time. I like working closely with a small batch of students at a time.
And remember, in addition to course access I'll also be giving you:
- Email access to me! When you sign-up I'll do my best to answer any SEO questions you shoot my way via email in the first 30 days.
- Access to a variety of templates you can use for your own business, such as keyword research, competitive analysis, and more.
- Early and discounted access to future SEO courses I create...I've already got 2 more in the works, one advanced course covering Technical SEO in-depth, and an SEO Audit course that will teach you every step of my auditing process, which is known as one of the best in the industry.
So...what are you waiting for??
"Sam is one of the most creative minds I have ever worked with. In his understanding and implementations of SEO, he stands above the rest."
- AJ Wilcox, CEO, B2Linked
"I have met a lot of so called SEO Gurus in my profession but there are a few who really stand out . Sam is one of those. He truly is an expert at his craft and someone whose knowledge and skill is unsurpassed."
- Jon Lisbin, Chairman & Founder, Point It
"I was down 30% in Google traffic...Sam identified all the problems with my site, and we got that 30% back and then some. Now I go to Sam for all my SEO needs."
- Matt Kepnes, NomadicMatt.com