The SEO industry is worth an estimated $72 BILLION dollars per year, and the industry is growing roughly 5-10% per year. Over 1,000,000 people worldwide work in SEO in some capacity.
The low-end hourly rate for an SEO freelancer is $50-$75/hr (yes, really), and the averages are much higher. Check out this data from my buddy John over at GetCredo.com:
John is very well known in the SEO space, and he polled a TON of freelancers, consultants and agencies to see what they're charging. These numbers aren't outliers...these are norms.
When I started in the SEO space, I charged $50/hr, and nobody EVER so much as blinked at that price. I quickly learned I was undercharging, as most new freelancers do. Whoops!
Now I routinely charge $250+ per hour (sometimes as high as $500-$1,000/hr for certain tricky projects), and still, I almost never get questioned about pricing. Why?
Because the value you can add to a business as an SEO can improve their revenue soooo much that it's worth the cost to them, and they know it. In fact, I had one client where my work with them over a 2 year period added $70,000,000 in additional revenue. Their ROI on that project was insane :) How's that for high impact?
Even better, SEO is still one of those things you can't really learn in college. You still, for the most part, have to learn online and by trial and error, hands on, which means that nobody cares what school you went to or what you studied in college...all they care is that you understand SEO and can show some sort of track record.
So, to sum all of that up:
1. The best SEO training available, period. I built the course I wish I'd had when I started doing SEO, and I've worked hard to explain things in a way that anyone can understand.
2. Access to a variety of templates and processes to help you in your SEO journey, as well as extensive links to tools, articles, and additional resources to help you learn SEO from end-to-end. I'll be adding more from time-to-time.
3. Upon completion of the course, you will be issued a certificate you can present to current or future employers to show your proficiency in the material covered by this course.
So who am I, and why should you learn from me?
Sam is the owner of VUDU Marketing, and has been doing SEO and online marketing for 19 years. He's done SEO work for companies such as HTC, Microsoft, Nokia, Goodreads, Scholastic, and Shane Co, as well as for numerous influencers such as Neil Patel, Pat Flynn, Chris Ducker, Steve Kamb, and Matt Kepnes.
Sam's work has been featured on Forbes, Inc., Entrepreneur, Moz, Search Engine Journal, EOFire, Smart Passive Income, and Quick Sprout. He also writes for Inc. and Entrepreneur in his free time.
SEO may seem complex, but it really doesn't have to be. Every concept in the world of SEO can be boiled down into simple, easy to digest principles. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to form a solid SEO foundation.
You're not an SEO expert (yet), but you want to be. Maybe you've heard that SEO is a fast growing industry, with awesome salaries, and you want to add that skill to your toolbox. An entry-level freelance SEO can easily pull in $50-$75/hr, and an experienced, top-tier SEO consultant can command $250-$1,000+/hr (this is what I charge, and my clients happily pay it).
There are tons of places online to learn about SEO, but it's REALLY hard to find a clean, well structured way to learn SEO. Random articles here and there just won't cut it.
Enter SEO Simplified.
SEO Simplified is the most comprehensive yet easy to understand SEO course out there. It consists of 13 modules, 92 individual lectures, and over 8 hours of training videos that cover the field of SEO from end-to-end, as follows:
By the end of this course you will have gained a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of SEO, allowing you to begin your journey in the SEO space as either an employee or a freelancer, whichever floats your boat.
"Sam is a large thinker, always considering the evolving landscape of SEO and Social media. The guidance and strategy Sam provided was extremely valuable to our company."
- Tracey Kelly, CEO, Door to Door Storage
Over the last 19 years I've done SEO work for over 300 companies, on sites ranging from 1 page to 2.5 BILLION pages. I've added over $100,000,000 in measurable revenue to these companies directly from the SEO work I've done.
And I'm highly selective about which companies I work with.
Now, for a fraction of what I'd charge for a consulting engagement, you get access to 19 years of accumulated SEO knowledge and wisdom, distilled down to core principles that you can easily consume and understand.
You can use these principles to radically boost traffic and revenue to your website, or to help land a high-paying job in the SEO space.
It's worth it :)
Remember, in addition to course access I'll also be giving you:
- Email access to me! When you sign-up I'll do my best to answer any SEO questions you shoot my way via email in the first 30 days.
- Access to a variety of templates you can use for your own business, such as keyword research, competitive analysis, and more.
- Early and discounted access to future SEO courses I create...I've already got 2 more in the works, one advanced course covering Technical SEO in-depth, and an SEO Audit course that will teach you every step of my auditing process, which is known as one of the best in the industry.
So...what are you waiting for??
"Sam is one of the most creative minds I have ever worked with. In his understanding and implementations of SEO, he stands above the rest."
- AJ Wilcox, CEO, B2Linked
"I have met a lot of so called SEO Gurus in my profession but there are a few who really stand out . Sam is one of those. He truly is an expert at his craft and someone whose knowledge and skill is unsurpassed."
- Jon Lisbin, Chairman & Founder, Point It
"I was down 30% in Google traffic...Sam identified all the problems with my site, and we got that 30% back and then some. Now I go to Sam for all my SEO needs."
- Matt Kepnes, NomadicMatt.com